Research Associate/Senior Research Associate, In-Vivo Pharmacology
The Research Associate/Senior Research Associate will be an essential member of a collaborative, fast-paced and highly productive research group exploring new therapeutics in the field of Cancer Immunotherapy. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting key in vivo studies and communicating experimental data to support the progress of multiple internal research programs.
- Design and execute in vivo mouse tumor models with experimental drugs via multiple routes of administration.
- Perform relevant in vitro experiments to support the advancement of experimental drugs to in vivo studies and understand mechanism of action or pharmacodynamic markers
- Analyze and present data to different audiences
- Order lab supplies; operation and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Bachelors or Masters in a Biology-related discipline
- 2-8 years of hands-on experience
- Direct experience with:
- Conducting in vivo experiments through implantation of syngeneic and xenograft cell lines
- Administering drugs through various routes (IV, IP, Oral gavage, SC)
- Monitoring of tumor growth and animal health
- Harvesting tissues and blood from mice
- Culturing normal and tumor cells (tissue culture)
- Following regulatory requirements for remaining compliant with IACUC and AAALAC regulations.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Amunix is leveraging our expertise in precision protein engineering to enable the promise of T cell engagers in solid tumors. Our goal is to save cancer patients’ lives through the development and commercialization of breakthrough therapies that harness the immune system. We have invented XTEN, a validated therapeutic half-life extension technology. Our current focus is Pro-XTEN, a next-generation protease activated pro-drug platform, which enables selective activation of potent cancer therapies in the tumor microenvironment. This overcomes a common challenge facing potent immune system activators: on-target, off-tumor toxicity. Amunix’s two lead programs employ the Pro-XTEN technology to enhance the safety profile of T cell engagers. XPATs (XTENylated Protease-Activated T Cell Engagers) have the potential to make off-the-shelf therapies redirecting T cells to solid tumors a reality. Amunix is located in to South San Francisco, CA.
Amunix provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Amunix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.