Scientist I/II, Toxicology/Preclinical Safety
We are looking for an enthusiastic Scientist Toxicologist to join our collaborative, fast-paced and highly productive research group exploring new therapeutic advances in the field of Cancer Immunotherapy. We seek no-ego individuals with passion and experience in toxicology to lead Amunix’s primate studies. A successful applicant will be able to plan, execute and report results from non-GLP and GLP toxicology studies.
- Plan experimental design of NHP studies and execute them in collaboration with CROs
- Manage collaborations with Study Directors to support writing of study protocols, amendments, and study reports for non-GLP and GLP studies
- Perform data review and analysis throughout the study, presenting interim updates and final results in cross-functional meetings
- PhD or DABT with 3-5years of experience in the conduct and/or reporting of nonclinical studies
- Pro-active, enthusiastic, with a desire to learn and be a part of a busy, highly productive team
- Able to work independently on research goals and to direct the day to day responsibilities for primate studies
- Excellent record keeping, data analysis, and critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and time-management skills enabling efficiency and independence
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a regulated environment
- A team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in relevant software & computer skills
- Proven flexibility to deal with changing timelines, shifting work priorities
- Previous experience with T cell engagers is preferable
Amunix is leveraging our expertise in precision protein engineering to enable the promise of T cell engagers in solid tumors. Our goal is to save cancer patients’ lives through the development and commercialization of breakthrough therapies that harness the immune system. We have invented XTEN, a validated therapeutic half-life extension technology. Our current focus is Pro-XTEN, a next-generation protease activated pro-drug platform, which enables selective activation of potent cancer therapies in the tumor microenvironment. This overcomes a common challenge facing potent immune system activators: on-target, off-tumor toxicity. Amunix’s two lead programs employ the Pro-XTEN technology to enhance the safety profile of T cell engagers. XPATs (XTENylated Protease-Activated T Cell Engagers) have the potential to make off-the-shelf therapies redirecting T cells to solid tumors a reality.
Amunix provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Amunix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com