Project Manager/ Sr. Project Manager
Amunix is seeking an outstanding and enthusiastic Project Manager/Sr. Project Manager to join our team to help manage our programs and CMC efforts. You will support Portfolio Management and CMC functions to drive execution in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Responsible for partnering with scientific project team leaders and managing multiple therapeutic projects to successful and timely decision points from research through development.
- Document and archive project meeting minutes and action items for multiple programs.
- Gather team feedback to draft meeting agendas.
- Responsible for supporting management of CMC efforts.
- Facilitate decision making, ensuring alignment with project team members and other key stakeholders.
- Work with Program Leads and functional representatives to ensure effective coordination of activities and/or deliverables across functions.
- Create and maintain timelines for multiple projects and keep the team and senior management abreast of any rate limiting steps or obstacles.
- Participate in key operational initiatives for the Research and Development team (e.g., budget planning process, operations, portfolio management, risk management, resource planning and communications).
- Bachelor's/ Master’s Degree in a scientific subject area
- 2-4 years of experience in biotech/pharmaceuticals required
- Min 2 years of experience in project management in the biotech/pharmaceuticals industry is a must
- Immune-oncology/ oncology expertise is a plus
- CMC project management expertise is a plus
- Great attention to detail combined with ability to think strategically and see the ‘big picture’
- Excellent project management software and automation skills, ability to manage ambiguity and to work on multiple projects in parallel.
- Ability to synthesize findings, draw conclusions and communicate effectively across organizational levels
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of collaborative teams
- Strong oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Project Management Software is a must
Amunix is leveraging our expertise in precision protein engineering to enable the promise of T cell engagers in solid tumors. Our goal is to save cancer patients’ lives through the development and commercialization of breakthrough therapies that harness the immune system. We have invented XTEN, a validated therapeutic half-life extension technology. Our current focus is Pro-XTEN, a next-generation protease activated pro-drug platform, which enables selective activation of potent cancer therapies in the tumor microenvironment. This overcomes a common challenge facing potent immune system activators: on-target, off-tumor toxicity. Amunix’s two lead programs employ the Pro-XTEN technology to enhance the safety profile of T cell engagers. XPATs (XTENylated Protease-Activated T Cell Engagers) have the potential to make off-the-shelf therapies redirecting T cells to solid tumors a reality.
Amunix provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Amunix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com