Information We Collect
Information You Provide Us
When you submit partnership inquiries, website feedback, or apply for a career opportunity through our website, we collect information from you such as:
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Name of company
- Any other information you choose to provide in your resume, CV, or cover letter
Information We Collect Automatically From Your Use of the Site
We may use this information, for example, to ensure that the Site functions properly, to determine how many users have visited certain pages, or to prevent fraud. We use IP address to derive your approximate location.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect:
- To operate, maintain, enhance and provide features of the Site, to provide information that you request, to respond to comments and questions, and otherwise to provide support to users.
- To contact you for administrative or informational purposes. This may include responding to a job applicant or notifying users of changes to our policies.
- We may anonymize or aggregate data collected through the Site and may use and disclose it for any purpose.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, security, fraud monitoring and prevention; and operating and expanding our business activities.
- To enforce this Policy or other legal rights.
How We Share Your Information
We do not disclose the information that we collect through the Site to third parties except in the following circumstances:
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, auditing, and other services.
- To a potential or actual acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We do not share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission to do so.
We may use and disclose information that does not identify or otherwise relate to an individual for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
Third Party Services
We use certain physical, organizational, and technical safeguards that are designed to maintain the integrity and security of information that we collect. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and thus we cannot and do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, viewed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or organizational safeguards..
Use of Site by Minors
This Site is not intended for use by minors. Individuals under the age of eighteen (18) are not permitted to provide personal information through the Site.
International Cross-Border Data Transfer
Amunix uses servers hosted in the United States. Please note that we may be transferring your information outside of your region for storage and processing in the United States and around the globe. By using the Site you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country.
Because email communications are not always secure, please do not include sensitive information in your emails to us.