Amunix offers our employees a dynamic, creative and collaborative environment where you can fully achieve your potential and excel in your field. We value individuals that embrace respect, scientific curiosity, integrity and leadership.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Phone calls not accepted.
If there are no open positions, but you are excited by Amunix technology and culture; we always invite you to send your resume and tell us why you think we need you. Amunix is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, color, religion, national origin, age, and disability (so long as such disability can be reasonably accommodated) or any other status protected by applicable law. Amunix encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
- Research Associate (JR./SR.)
- Scientist Jr. or Sr. – Purification
- Scientist/Senior Scientist: Bioanalytical
- Scientist/Senior Scientist: In Vivo Pharmacology
- Senior Scientist, Protein Engineering and Protein Chemistry
Our goal is to offer attractive benefits to our employees and remain competitive in our industry.
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Paid vacation time (~ 15-20 days) and 10 paid holidays
- Flex spending account
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Company matched pre-tax 401(k) plan
- Daily catered lunches